[Koha] Circulation and Fines Rules

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Sep 18 23:31:25 NZST 2008

It is my understanding - after a bit of testing - that this is the 'Total
number of items the patron can have checked out at one time'

So if your total allowed is 5 and I have 3 out from last week and i want to
check out 3 more today - I can only check out 2 of them.

That said, you can override that.  When you go to check out the 3rd item for
today it will pop up a warning that will tell you that I already have 5
items checked out and that's your max.  It will then ask if you want to
check this extra book out to me anyway.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime