[Koha] Customizing Acquisitions module of Koha

ladym nmohamed at uog.edu.gy
Thu Sep 18 06:24:27 NZST 2008

I have been interacting with the Koha database at my library. It is a very
useful and simply. However, I work in the Acquisitions Depart of the
library. We receive donations on a regular basis. I would like to list each
donation within the Acquisitions module of the programme as follows:
Vendor, Title, year of publication, Price, Total Price.
Please advise me how to approch the above situation.