[Koha] VirtualHost overlap after installing Koha-3.00.00

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Sep 11 21:23:05 NZST 2008

marty <bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> When I enter debian:80 or debian:8080 in the URL bar I do get the
> welcome to koha message before it shows the "internal server error".

If you're seeing the "welcome to koha" then the VirtualHost problem
probably isn't causing the error.  Check the *error*log files for the
important error details.

It would be good to fix the NameVirtualHost and VirtualHost thing, but
the correct fix depends on so many variables and is a problem for
http://httpd.apache.org/ not Koha lists really.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)