[Koha] HELP: Importing MARC21

Edwardson Pedragosa e888a at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 21:48:14 NZST 2008

Hi,

We're currently using Concourse ILS. I tried to import the exported MARC21 records to KOHA 3 but i don't know how to map the barcode to koha. The result, no barcode was imported. Another issue is that, when i import the records, holdings is zero which people mentioned tag 952 would fix it. I don't know how to do this and needs help to from the community.

A salesperson from a commercial software came today and offered another product which I think my administrator likes. Help is urgently need so I can show the full Koha system--with the imported records from the old system--to my administrator. In this way I can convince her.

Is there a site where we can get bibliographic (MARC21) records for easy cataloging?

Another question: is yakpac from liblime available for KOHA 3?

Regards,
Edward