[Koha] z3950::ZOOM installation problem

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 04:40:27 NZST 2008

Dear Member,
I am using ubuntu 8.04 for koha-3.00.00 installation.
I checked each perl modules and dependencies like libcrypt11-dev,
libcrypt11, libyaz, libyaz-dev, yaz .
Again Z3950 installation giving same error 255 and later I used force
install but  Z3950 searching retrieve no result.
Earlier I have installed Net::Z3950::ZOOM module successfully now when
I tried to install on other machine its giving problem.

I came to know through koha discussion  problem like
>> I've been trying to install Net::Z3950::ZOOM on a couple of different
>> machines, one for Koha, and have been getting the following for several
>> days:
>> #   Failed test 'connection to 'test.indexdata.com:2118' refused (10000)'

 So what is the exact problem for Net::Z3950::ZOOM
1) Is Net::Z3950::ZOOM is yaz- version dependent
2) or problem with some indexdata.com

If is it yaz-version dependent please anyone suggest me which version
of yaz is suitable for Net::Z3950::ZOOM -1.24 installtion?