[Koha] re index_zebra.pl - out of memory

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat Sep 6 08:13:33 NZST 2008

Well I upped register and shadow and changed the last line of this file from
50 to 100, reran rebuild_zebra.pl -r -b -w - and it got to about 34000 again
and said - Out of memory and then died.

oy!

David Schuster

I'm going to attempt the -k to see if that helps this round...  Shouldn't
but doesn't hurt when you are stuck.