[Koha] Net::Z3950::ZOOM installation and searching problem

Betsy Law betsy.law at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 04:52:47 NZST 2008

Vijay,

I had trouble getting this installed too.  Unfortunately I didn't keep
records of what worked but I think that installing libcrypt was what I
needed in the end for my Ubuntu install.  This post refers to a 255
error in installing 2.2.9 but I went ahead and did the same for
3.00.00:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/8872

Here's a little more on the subject if that doesn't fix it:
http://www.nabble.com/Can%27t-install-Net::Z3950::ZOOM-on-openSUSE-11.0-td18433690.html

I did have to force a few of the modules, but I can't remember if this
was one of them.

--Betsy