[Koha] Installing koha 3.00.00 on debian etch

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 04:37:18 NZST 2008

The instructions worked quite well, but I also had to use this entry on
comments:

http://www.nabble.com/Koha-3.00.00-debian-install---a-few-minor-observations-to19049919.html#a19049919

I also noticed that I am having problems with the zebrasrv running in a
daemon mode, but havn't taken tim to investigate that yet.

the index data failed several times but did finally take so FYI you may have
to try it several times - something about a move and redirects...  Once I
got beyond page 1 all went smoothly.

David Schuster