[Koha] Uploading Bibs from staging area...Koha

Scott Kushner skushner at mplmain.mtpl.org
Fri Oct 31 09:56:17 NZDT 2008

Actually, I can UPLOAD records, but when I go to STAGE FOR IMPORT,
that's where it gets stuck. Then if I go to the MANAGE STAGE MARC
RECORDS, I can see the bib files loaded, but there is no way to STAGE,
or COMMIT them to the catalog. Not sure what's happening here.

Thanks,

Scott Kushner

Information Technologies

Middletown Public Library