[Koha] Loading bib records from reservoir

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Wed Oct 29 02:55:48 NZDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Irene Sachs <irene_sachs at hotmail.com> wrote:
> 11:20:12-28/10 zebraidx(3477) [warn] zebra_lock_create fail
> fname=/root/koha/var /lock/zebradb/biblios/norm..LCK [Permission denied]
>
> 11:20:12-28/10 zebraidx(3477) [warn] zebra_lock_create fail
> fname=/root/koha/var /lock/zebradb/biblios/shadow..LCK [Permission denied]

I suspect that one or more of the Zebra files, including the lock
files identified in the log messages, are owned by root or some user
other than the one you've logged in as.  You will either need to log
in as the user that owns the Zebra files, use sudo, or possibly
correct ownership of the files using the chown command.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton