[Koha] Biggest Koha Problem

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 04:57:45 NZDT 2008

Short answer: NONE.

Longer answer: i am not a librarian and i use Koha for a small community library. i have no idea about cataloging and i'd really like for Koha to support 'SIMPLE' cataloging, wherein all my volunteers (some as young as 8 years) can just add books in without having to hear or know about MARC tag number 952c for example...

The very fact that you ask this question is probably good news. Perhaps you haven't been able to find a real problem with Koha!

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India