[Koha] CPAN Error

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 00:09:25 NZDT 2008

Dear All

I am installing perl modules (Ubuntu 8.04) using CPAN. I have installed it
many times before but have never ran into this particular problem.  When I
run install command I receive the following message.

cpan> install XML::RSS
Running install for module XML::RSS

  The module XML::RSS isn't available on CPAN.

  Either the module has not yet been uploaded to CPAN, or it is
  temporary unavailable. Please contact the author to find out
  more about the status. Try 'i XML::RSS'.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9987049099