[Koha] Email and MyMessaging in Koha 3

Fooled One fooledone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:48:00 NZDT 2008

Thanks Mason and Jesse!  I think I have resolved my emailing issue.  By
typing the command:

$ mail -v youruser at domain.com

I tried to send a test email and received the following message:

"Mailing to remote domains not supported"

I did a quick Google search and found out that on Debian, exim4 is installed
by default with global mailing capabilities disabled.  I had to run the
following command:

dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

to reconfigure exim4 and enable sending mail outside the localhost.