[Koha] KOHA for Archives

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Sat Oct 18 07:00:11 NZDT 2008

Hello

I am working with Koha in Portugal and very soon I will send staff
translation which is being finished.
I would like to ask and sugest an improvement for Koha allowing to
work simultaneous with several databases (Koha1, Koha2, etc.) Instead
to have just one MySQL database. How can we select an alternative
database with the same framework?
If we can do it I will develop a MARC framework for Archives and then
we could cope both with libraries and archives. The only thing is to
change framework and switch between databases.

Best regards,

Rafael Antonio