[Koha] Survey on Integrated Library Automation Packages

Anuradha KT anu_ncsi at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 18 06:17:19 NZDT 2008

Dear Professional,
As part of an ongoing project on Integrated Library Automation Packages
(ILAP) carried out at National Centre for Science Information, Indian
Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, an online survey is carried out. The
survey instrument consists of three parts: personal information,
professional information and library activities. We know that you are busy
and hard pressed for time. But your response will help us to get a clear
view of the present scenario in our country. Also, a workshop will be
conducted shortly wherein fellow professionals are trained to install a
few open source ILAP. Based on the response to this questionnaire, we will
be selecting a few people for the workshop. Hence we request you to
take some time off to fill in the questionnaire. We assure you that whatever
information you provide us will be used for academic purpose only and kept
confidential. Please note that at present the survey is restricted to professionals from India.

The online survey form can be accessed at:
http://dharmaganja.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/index_files/surveyinstrument.html

Thanks and Regards,
Anuradha

Ms.K.T.Anuradha                          E-mail: anu at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Senior Technical Officer
 URL:vidya-mapak.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
National Centre for Science Information
Indian Institute of Science              FAX:(+91-80) 23601426/23600683
Karnataka, Bangalore 560 012             Tel:(+91-80)
 23600271/22932511
India