[Koha] Cataloguing

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Oct 18 01:43:51 NZDT 2008

Since editing templates is so cumbersome as it is - usually people leave
them as they are - but I have had a few people go through and alter the
templates by removing multiple fields.  This would be much easier with check
boxes or something better than a series of delete links.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714