[Koha] How to configure z39.50 on a server running behind proxy

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 02:01:31 NZDT 2008

You should convince your network administrators to allow you direct access
via z3950 to the target IPs.  There is nothing Koha can do to compensate for
restrictions in your network access.  The only other option is to setup a
z3950 proxy, but this is more complicated and would likely involve the same
network administrators that could allow direct access.

--Joe Atzberger