[Koha] Display serials holdings

Betsy Dintaman bdintaman at lcc.lt
Tue Oct 7 23:56:50 NZDT 2008

We would like to add bib records and holdings for our serials into Koha 3.0. What is the best way to display back holdings of serial titles? Ideally we would like to be able to run a report that gives us a serials holding list. I understand setting up subscriptions that create an item for every issue (though find it confusing to view) but that doesn't take care of old and discontinued titles. Where can we put a summary of our holdings for serial titles?

Betsy Dintaman
Balčiunai Library
LCC International University
Kretingos g. 36