[Koha] ERROR: Can't save this record because the following field aren't filled

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:15:53 NZDT 2008

On a fresh Koha 3 install on Ubuntu 8.04 I get the following kind of
errors and I suppose that there are MARC records that by default are
mandatory in Koha 3 but that are not returned from my Z39.50 provider
(z3950.libris.kb.se). However, I'm not the man to figure out how to tell
Koha 3 not to have this fields set as non mandatory. Any hints?

Can't save this record because the following field aren't filled :

	* tag 040 subfield c Transcribing agency in tab 0
	* tag 942 subfield c Koha [default] item ty in tab 9

Can't save this record because the following field aren't filled :

	* tag 003 subfield 0 control field in tab 0
	* tag 005 subfield 0 control field in tab 0
	* tag 040 subfield c Transcribing agency in tab 0
	* tag 942 subfield c Koha [default] item ty in tab 9

917374543X