[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 36, Issue 5

Jenny Scott-Thompson jenny_scott_thompson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:38:01 NZDT 2008

Hi,
I found http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0 and http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=ubuntu_gutsy helpful for installing Koha 3 on Ubuntu Hardy. You need to make sure you have libgcrypt-dev and libgdm-dev. I also needed to get libgd 2.0.28 or later (current version is 2.0.35) and CGI::Session from source.
What error message are you getting?
Jenny