[Koha] OPAC search not working

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Nov 25 04:24:22 NZDT 2008

"Melisa Canales" <mcanales29 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm am using Koha 3.0 with zebra on a Debian etch server.  I've gotten the
> staff side search to work, but when I search in the OPAC side I'm not
> getting any results back.  Does anyone know what these errors mean?
[...]
> 08:09:11-20/11 zebrasrv(2) [request] Search biblios ERROR 114 1 1+0 RPN
> @attrset Bib-1 @and @and Amores perros @or @attr 1=8002 @attr 4=109 @attr
> 2=2 0 @not @attr "1=_ALLRECORDS" @attr 2=103 '' @attr 1=8002 @attr 2=103 ''

I don't know why you're getting all those errors, but I'd start with
this one.  From memory, I'd start yaz-client, use the auth command
with the username and password from your koha configration, open a
connetion and then try some variations on the above find command to
get more detail on the Error 114 (which seems to be "Unsupported Use
attribute").

Good luck!
--
MJ Ray (slef)