[Koha] Simple manual cataloguing

reapsmoor at gmail.com reapsmoor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:31:34 NZDT 2008

Nicole - thank you very much for your response.  I have read the manual
pretty thoroughly I thought which is how I came to the conclusion that the
only way to do what I want is to produce a radically pruned framework,
deleting all but the basic fields that I need.  However I then came across
the guidance that it is not advisable to delete fields so I don't quite see
how to come up with the final list of fields that I need.  I don't think I
can expect my volunteers to wade through 9 tabs worth of fields.  I suppose
I was hoping I could produce a form for them showing just those fields but
can't find anything about that.

Many thanks anyway - I think what I really really need is a complete idiots
guide to Koha!!

Jan