[Koha] Intranet & Opac not opened

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:28:36 NZDT 2008

Try changing your hosts file to:
10.0.0.109       opac           # Koha Library Software OPAC
10.0.0.109:8080       intranet       # Koha Library Software INTRANET

You might want to test your hosts file by adding something like

www.yahoo.com mytest

and see if putting mytest in the url forwards you to yahoo.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )