[Koha] Intranet & Opac not opened

john smith smith_me at live.com
Mon Nov 17 21:44:39 NZDT 2008

Hi to all

I had install Koha 2.2.8 on windows and Apache 2.2.10 and mysql 4.1  and Active perl V5.8.8.820
all ok and intranet & opac open already on my pc but when open opac  or intranet on another pc the page not found
i had added in file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)

10.0.0.109       opac           # Koha Library Software OPAC     10.0.0.109       intranet       # Koha Library Software INTRANET

10.0.0.109 IP for PC Server

in PC client when write 10.0.0.109 the opac open but when write Opac not open and the page not found
please if any body fix this problem send to me

thnks