[Koha] [Koha-devel] HTML::Template::Pro problems?

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Fri Nov 14 04:22:50 NZDT 2008

Galen,

Thank you for getting started on this.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D.
Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
505-476-9740
505-476-9761 (FAX)
John.Chadwick at state.nm.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Charlton [mailto:galen.charlton at liblime.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:22 PM
To: Chadwick, John, DCA
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz; koha-devel at lists.koha.org
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] HTML::Template::Pro problems?

Hi John,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Chadwick, John, DCA
<john.chadwick at state.nm.us> wrote:
> [Wed Nov 12 08:51:37 2008] [error] [client xxxxx]
HTML::Template::Pro:in
> TMPL_IF at pos 2399:end tag:found e instead of > at pos 2425

I've submitted a patch for this particular error (see bug 2779).

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
VP, Research & Development, LibLime
galen.charlton at liblime.com
p: 1-888-564-2457 x709
skype: gmcharlt

This inbound email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.