[Koha] Online survey

Anuradha KT anu_ncsi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 11 20:09:03 NZDT 2008

Dear KOHA user,

As part of an ongoing project on Integrated Library Automation Packages (ILAP)
carried out at National Centre for Science Information, Indian Institute of
Science, Bangalore, India, a survey of ILAP is carried out.

We know that you are busy and hard pressed for time. But your response will
help us to get a clear view of the present scenario of ILAP. Hence we request
you to take some time off to fill in the questionnaire. We assure you that
whatever information you provide us will be used for academic purpose only and
kept confidential. Please note that the survey is open for all.

The online survey form can be accessed at:
http://dharmaganja.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/index_files/surveyinstrument.html

However, if you have problem in accessing the online survey, for your
convenience a few questions are given below, which you can fill in and reply
back to survey at dharmaganja.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in

1. Your Name:

2. Official Address:

3. E-Mail ID:
     official:
     other:

4. If you are using any of following software for your library automation,
kindly name them:
    4.1  Library Automation Software (such as Koha, Evergreen, NewGenLib):
    4.2. Meta Search (such as AGent , MetaFind, ZPortal):
    4.3. Link Resolver (such as 360 Link Serial Solution, V-Link):
    4.4. Electronic Resource Management (such as 360 Resource Management):
    4.5. Institutional Repository (such as EPrints, DSpace, Fedora):
    4.6. Digital Collection Tool (such as Greenstone Digital Library):

5. Kindly give corresponding URL of the above implementation(s):

6. If you know any other library using the above mentioned software give
   URL of them also:

Regards,
Anuradha

Ms.K.T.Anuradha                          E-mail: anu at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in Senior
Technical Officer                 URL:vidya-mapak.ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
National Centre for Science Information
Indian Institute of Science              FAX:(+91-80) 23601426/23600683
Karnataka, Bangalore 560 012             Tel:(+91-80) 23600271/22932511
India

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/