[Koha] Koha 3 indexing problem

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Nov 10 21:27:58 NZDT 2008

Marijana Glavica wrote:

> Yes, thank you, I was not very precise.
> Marclint is not part of the Koha, but it comes with one of the perl
> modules needed by Koha.
>
> after you install it (and you should have instaled it during the Koha
> installation), just type:
>
> $ marclint file.iso

Thanks for all your help. I now have marclint and it is indeed
finding things wrong with the MARC21 file I have created from
CSV data.

This vindicates bulkmarcimport.pl ... I need to fix me script.

Now as to why the script did produce correct MARC21 data in Koha 2.2.9
but not in the K3 environment, I can only suspect changes in the
Perl environment, i.e. different versions and compatibility with
the MARC::* classes.

cheers
rickw