[Koha] Binding journal--collapse periodical holdings

Betsy Dintaman bdintaman at lcc.lt
Fri Nov 7 20:33:08 NZDT 2008

What item field would be best for the "summary holding statement" you suggest? In adding periodical titles to Koha, I would like to put the holdings summary where I can then print out a list of periodical titles and holdings. What's the best way to do this?

Betsy Dintaman
Balčiunai Library
LCC International University
Kretingos g. 36