[Koha] installation not finished..

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 20:00:26 NZDT 2008

Hello Sony,

C4 modules are part of the Koha installation itself. Your problem is more likely to be the inability to find the path to the standard perl and perl modules.

While the installation document indicates it is possible to set your environment variables or to include the same in your VirtualHost entry for Koha in httpd.conf to point to your location for perl, both these things did not work for me when i tried to install Koha on a server at a shared hosting provider.

Can you please provide some more information about how you are installing Koha...

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India