[Koha] Apache problem?

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 06:51:33 NZDT 2008

Hello,

Are you just trying the default URL of the full path to the re-directed .pl like

{your domain name}/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl

(You will find the exact path inside the VirtualHost section you created for Koha in your apache httpd configuration)

Once you try this, you may start seeing any errors that are occurring. This is very much par for the course. You might want to tail your koha-error and other logs at the same time.

Typically you have to fix some small errors/get some missing Perl modules before everything works.

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India