[Koha] Koha 3 with Zebra, dom--ready after installation?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:41:48 NZST 2008

Steven --

If you do:
ps -ef |grep zebra

you should find if zebra (or zebraqueue) is already running.  Look in your
installation for koha-zebra-ctl.sh and koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh.  They do what
you'd expect, control zebrasrv and zebraqueue.  You can find the logs for
zebra in the locations specified by those files in the lines similar to:

LOGDIR=/home/atz/koha/log
ERRLOG=$LOGDIR/koha-zebradaemon.err

If you have loaded any records, run:
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl

It will reply with intelligible details on available options you might use.
After that, with zebrasrv running, you should get results in OPAC, or else
important error messages in your error log.

--Joe Atzberger,
LibLime