[Koha] Login problem in Koha intranet

Nabonita Guha nabonitaguha at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:34:38 NZST 2008

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I've not come across with any error while installing any of the dependecy
software. Anyways I will try out first suggestion. Regarding second option
it is not much likely because I've installed Koha in brand new machine with
2 GB of RAM and 240 GB hardisk space.

Thanks once again

Best regards

Nabonita