[Koha] Login problem in Koha intranet

Nabonita Guha nabonitaguha at gmail.com
Wed May 28 21:13:18 NZST 2008

Hi,

I've a new installation of Koha 2.2.9 in Windows XP. But when I login into
Koha Intranet, everytime I choose any option it logs me out and login screen
comes up. For example if i've choosen 'Parameter' option, I get the login
screen again. then again after entering the username and password if I
choose to 'Library Branch' I get the login screen again and after doing
several logins the data is not getting stored in the database. I'm not
understanding what went wrong. Can anyone help me in fixing this problem?

Thanks in anticipation

--
Nabonita