[Koha] Koha for Libraries

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Fri May 23 04:52:31 NZST 2008

Owen:

Thank you for the feedback.

As it stands, we're running it on Ubuntu.

2. Do you have the MARC records (in MARC format) in the spreadsheets
> anywhere??

No, unfortunately we do not. It's in an Excel sheet with Title, Author, ID
No. et. al. as fields. Is there, per chance, a reasonably good way to
convert Excel or CSV to Marc? I did look at MarcEdit and also saw a Perl
script for this in Koha Docs

3. I have no idea how to import your current transactional information.

Hopefully, we'll find a way and when we do, I'll report back.

> Good luck!

Thanks!

Best,

Gautam