[Koha] Koha 3 Install OpenSuse 10.3 Prob]

gsl gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Wed May 21 06:48:14 NZST 2008

OK, so now I've copied the "koha-httpd.conf" file and put it under
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d. When trying to restart apache I get the following
error message:

----------------

Syntax error on line 17 of /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/koha-httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'SetEnv', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

----------------
Line 17 is: SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml"

I tried changing SetEnv to setenv with no luck, and the koha-conf.xml
file looks OK. If I comment out line 17, the apache restart generates an
error on line 18, which is another "SetEnv".

Any ideas?

Greg Lawson
Network Administrator
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library