[Koha] Koha 3 Install OpenSuse 10.3 Prob

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Wed May 21 04:53:09 NZST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:33 AM, gsl <gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us> wrote:
> "sudo a2ensite koha && /etc/init.d/apache2 reload"
>
> which generates the error "command not found" for us. (Just for
> clarification, it is the "a2ensite" command which fails).
>
> a2ensite indeed isn't installed on out server unless it's in some
> non-path location, it doesn't show up in the Yast software installer,
> and I don't see an install package on the net anywhere for the
> "a2ensite" command--is this part of some apache package, or is there a
> separate download source location?

Hi Greg. a2ensite is part of the apache2 package. It's usually
installed in /usr/sbin/a2ensite. It's possible that /usr/sbin isn't in
your path. You might check to see if that file exists, and if so,
refer to it as /usr/sbin/a2ensite. If it doesn't exist, I suspect that
apache2 isn't installed right.

You may eventually have a better experience if you add /usr/sbin to your path.

Hope it helps!
-Andy