[Koha] Problem installing Koha 3 beta 2

Veronica Lencinas vlencinas at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 08:18:51 NZST 2008

Thank you very much!

> > To solve it, I suggest that you try to do the
> following:
> >
> > - Enter a CPAN shell and install the
> CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml Perl module:

This was the solution. Koha 3.0 works now fine in
OpenSUSE 10.2. I don't know if I can add an
INSTALL.opensuse file (I'm only a librarian), but I'll
try to document all steps in the next installation in
my library (same Linux flavor).

First impression was very nice. It (no-zebra) seems to
be slightly slower than Koha 2.2.9, but perhaps there
is still some configuration to be done.

Thank you very much for all the work put in this
version and for the quick and efficient support. I'll
continue to help in the translation of the Spanish
version.

Best regards

Veronica Lencinas
Córdoba, Argentina