[Koha] Patron categories don't show in K3:

Carol Kresge carol.kresge at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:21:33 NZST 2008

Thanks for the reply. Doesn't appear to work, or at least not how I would
expect it to, which is that we would click new+ and see a list of our patron
categories. Instead what we have done is map our list of categories to the
default patron list, so that under adult we have adult, student, teacher and
foreigner..so to make a new teacher card you click new+ then select adult
and on the add adult patron form you select teacher from the drop-down menu.
Is that how it is meant to work?

Thanks...I rather a newbie at this.