[Koha] Itemtype Images Not Showing in K3

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Sun May 18 02:36:16 NZST 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 05:56:18PM -0400, carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net wrote:
> I just cannot figure out what's wrong:
>
> Itemtype images refuse to appear in the item type box on the OPAC item
> detail page.  I've installed Etch and K3 a half dozen times on different
> PCs with the latest beta and the result is always the same, no gif, just
> an X in IE or the alternate text in mozilla followed by the name of the
> item type.
>
> Also, in the staff client item detail page, nothing appears in the item
> type box, neither image nor text.
>
> Finally, I tried turning off the images in system prefs, but it appears to
> have no effect: results are the same as described above.
>
> Btw, no errors on install, all default locations accepted, make test had
> no errors, no prereqs noted as missing.
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction?

maybe you can try right clicking on alternate text, and with "wiew image", or "copy image location" command discover which paht your OPAC is using for retrieving the image, and than see if you have images with correct permissions in corresponding directory.

Regards,
Marijana

---
Marijana Glavica
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Libraries
I. Lucica 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.knjiznice.ffzg.hr