[Koha] Latest patched files for V2.2.9

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat May 17 08:08:18 NZST 2008

Where can I find a complete set of V2.2.9 files with all the latest
patches and bug fixes? The download link on koha.org still takes you to
the original release which includes a number of bugs.

If I recall correctly, we started using git sometime after 2.2.9 was
released. Were the 2.2.9 files moved over into git, and have any 2.2.9
bug fixes since the release been added to the git repository? Or is
there an up-to-date copy of 2.2.9 including bug fixes in some other
repository? Or is there at least a list of known issues with suggested
patches somewhere?

Since 2.2.9 is the latest "stable" release, I am hoping those files have
been maintained somewhere and patches for bugs applied as they were
discovered and fixed.

Thanks,
Rob