[Koha] Koha Barcode Question

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:29:34 NZST 2008

Hello, Emmanuel -

I'm copying my reply to the Koha mailing list; the Koha community is
the best place to get answers.

I do know of a document discussing CDS/ISIS migration:
http://www.kohadocs.org/CDS_ISIS_to_Koha.html

As for accession numbers as barcodes, they won't break anything in the
Koha code (that I know of). I think that decision has to be based
entirely on the procedures within your library. If it's easier to use
accession numbers and it won't cause problems for you, then why not?

Stephen