[Koha] Choon Kheng Caroline Loh-Phua/lib/staff/npnet is out of the office.

Caroline Loh lck4 at np.edu.sg
Thu May 8 08:02:56 NZST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  08/05/2008 and will not return until
12/05/2008.

Please contact Ms Lim Li Hoon, Librarian at  ext 6284 for any library
matters.  If you need to reach me, please call my Secretary, Norlizah at
ext 6280 .

Best regards
Caroline

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it immediately and notify the sender .