[Koha] little things on Debian

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Thu May 8 04:49:46 NZST 2008

Thanks to everyone who offered help and advice on getting some extra
libraries installed on a fresh install of Debian Etch.

I finally got Koha to install with no errors. When I fire up the web
browser to the http://ipaddress:8080 <http://ipaddress:8080/>  I get the
following error:

production mode - trapped fatal error

The URL shows
http://164.64.109.234:8080/cgi-bin/koha/installer/install.pl

Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks,

John

-----+

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.