[Koha] DBD::mysql install error

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed May 7 10:45:44 NZST 2008

I am working on a fresh install of Debian 4 trying to install DBD::mysql

First problem, the file would not install. Evidently the mysql_config file that lives in /usr/bin did not get installed with the mysql-server install. I copied the file from a working Ubuntu 7.10 installation. Now, the install finds the file, but I am getting a lot of errors:

dbdimp.c:4395: warning: passing argument 3 of âmemcpyâ makes integer from pointer without a cast

dbdimp.c:4396: error: âimp_dbh_tâ has no member named âstatsâ

dbdimp.c:4396: error: request for member âauto_reconnects_failedâ in something not a structure or union

dbdimp.c:4396: error: invalid lvalue in increment

dbdimp.c:4399: error: âimp_dbh_tâ has no member named âstatsâ

dbdimp.c:4399: error: request for member âauto_reconnects_okâ in something not a structure or union

dbdimp.c:4399: error: invalid lvalue in increment

dbdimp.c: In function âmysql_db_quoteâ:

dbdimp.c:4559: error: âimp_dbh_tâ has no member named âmysqlâ

dbdimp.c: In function âmysql_db_last_insert_idâ:

dbdimp.c:4582: error: âimp_dbh_tâ has no member named âmysqlâ

dbdimp.c:4582: warning: passing argument 2 of âPerl_sv_2mortalâ makes pointer from integer without a cast

make: *** [dbdimp.o] Error 1

  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK

Running make test

  Can't test without successful make

Running make install

  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

cpan> DBD::mysql

Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager

New Mexico State Library

1209 Camino Carlos Rey

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761

john.chadwick at state.nm.us

http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.