[Koha] Help with installation on fedora 8

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed May 7 02:55:12 NZST 2008

Ken --

You might consider doing some of the experimental work in VMware, and
thereby get away from hardware limitations, have fallbacks, etc.  You could
presumably run both a Redhat VM and a Debian VM on your Redhat host, and
then use converter to "write down" whichever you preferred to the host
hardware.

--Joe Atzberger