[Koha] Koha Basic Installation on Linux

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Sat Mar 29 02:19:44 NZDT 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008 11:39, Ricardo Dias Marques wrote:
> Hi Jasper,
>
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 Jasper agustin <jasperagustin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm new on ILS, and i want to try to install KOHA 2.2.9 in our school,
> > could someone help me to this and give me basics guide STEP BY STEP from
> > installation of Linux upto Koha?
>
> There are some instllation tutorials in the System Administration
> section of the Kohadocs home page -  http://www.kohadocs.org
> Scroll down on that page until you find the words "System Administration".

The installation log for our m/c is at http://www.openhgs.org.uk/it.cgi/koha
It was built on FC6, so the first part of page details the o/s installation.
The koha part contains a few bits that aren't contained in the docs on the
koha page, which is why I'm mentioning it.
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation