[Koha] Entering exiting data to koha

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Fri Mar 28 05:32:44 NZDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:33 AM, dominic Anyanna
<dominic.anyanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> please i just install koha for my community library and we already have all
> the books and library records typed om a spread sheet already any one has
> any ideas on how i can move this record to koha

There is a freeware Windows MARC editor called MarcEdit
(http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php) that has a
function to convert a delimited text file to MARC format.  You could
save your spreadsheet as tab-delimited text or CSV, then use MarcEdit
to create a file that you can import into Koha.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton