[Koha] Getting a newer version of Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Mar 22 02:20:04 NZDT 2008

George Adams <g_adams27 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Plus, even if I make a copy of the Koha template, I'll still have
> just as much work to merge my customizations and Koha's post-alpha
> template changes every time I download a new snapshot, so it may not
> make much difference...

If someone uses git and makes changes up a branch, it might do
some of the merges itself on a "git pull" type upgrade command.
Record the output, though, as it will list all the files with
conflicts that need resolving.

Otherwise, the commands in Emacs's Tools: Merge menu might be useful,
or the sdiff command-line tool (IIRC).

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)