[Koha] MARC field question

Bigwood, David bigwood at lpi.usra.edu
Wed Mar 12 05:16:38 NZDT 2008

Nancy,

You can still use 505 and also field 730 for those titles. 505 would be
searchable via keyword and would look like this

The lord of the rings / J.R.R. Tolkien -- Islandia / Austin Tappen
Wright.

Use a separate 730 for each title. It should be part of the title index.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
dbigwood at gmail.com
Catalogablog