[Koha] How do uninstall/remove 2.2.9 version (was: Re: mysql 5.0 and Koha on Gutsy (Ubuntu))

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:10:58 NZDT 2008

Joe Atzberger wrote:
> Koha 3.0 not only accommodates but requires MySQL 5.  I'd recommend you
> take a stab at the 3.0 beta, unless you have reasons for preferring the
> older versions.
> --joe atzberger

It probably has a very obvious answer: How do i get rid of Koha 2.2.9
before I install 3.0?

Since Koha 2.2.9 installation is not operational yet, I am assuming that
a fresh install will run into fewer problems.

BTW, you mention that i should try 3.0 beta. However, Koha's website
says this is 3.0 Alpha.
->HS